@ClimateWed Launch A New Project on #Recycling "#TeachRecyclingEarly"
NIGERIA – Monday, 23rd January 2017 - Recycle means using things that have already been used, to make new things.
WHY TEACH RECYCLING EARLY
Schools can help us teach our students about recycling. A lesson plan can be created were students have to begin by recycling at their school. Students can learn about recycling by actually taking part of it both at school and at home.
- Design a curriculum/lesson plan for the children on recycling,
- To provide waste bin that can help in sorting of waste in the school (Pet bottles/Paper) this will turn to an incentives for the school and the student from a recycling company.
- To provide support for our implementation phase in the school eg. T -shirt/Posters/Letters/Recycling Materials.
- Create a documentary of importance of recycling in Lagos, Nigeria using the success stories of the students.
- To create an advocacy toolkit after the project.
About Climate Wednesday?
Climate Wednesday seeks to identify key climate based issues affecting development specifically in Nigeria, and Africa overall. This way, we are able to imbibe our local realities and present them on the table of global action steps towards mitigating effects of climate change.
Share your thought about this story. Leave a comment here, or sms/call us on 0813 345 1818. Send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Climate Wednesday News On Facebook
@ClimateWed Launch A New Project on #Recycling "#TeachRecyclingEarly" Reviewed by Olumide Idowu on Monday, January 23, 2017 Rating: